Sunday, October 21, 2012

"SMILE"

HAHAH.
I made a simple puzzle-baby-like-necklace a long time ago. ._.
... and re-colored it today. >  < (the first two photos are the "before")



Got some colors on my hand... but whatever. >3<
The black side's text failed.. (up n down) so I made the smiley that way so that it would look like I made it intentionally. XD

...I made this a long time ago:

Peace! >.<

...and... made this for my teachers last year....

One red and one blue.
The results didn't get into the camera.... .__. because it was my brother who took these photos for fun. @.@ I didn't take any extra photos since I was in a hurry.... I mean... something happened that day so I had to pull an "all nighter" for it to finish till the next day.
It feels good to make something for someone. ^ ^
LOL, I just took a honey jar and made the hearts out of 2897938 papers and colored them. Thereafter I got the blue and red thingies from my sisters friend to make a bow-tie. >.<
and... then I wrote the teachers' names on a piece of paper and laid them in there. @.@ ...and wrote a message for them.. too.

WOW, such a boring explanation XD
Anyways.
Next week isn't going to be a usual-boring-school-week! Next week will be a week where we'll work with something that we're interested in. But... ugh...
This year the only subjects we can choose from are:
1. Languages
2. Technics
3. Society
LOL ._.
Last year we had:
1. Dance
2. Drawing
3. Cooking
4. P.E
5. Theatre
I had dancing. It was lots of fun! >o<
But........ this year.......................... there are only those three options. ;__;
I hope it will be as fun as last year though... (I have languages) But oh, well. 
At least there are no homework next week! :D Except for..... Thai -3-
AWMG; BUUUU ò3ó

No comments: