Sunday, October 7, 2012

Mask-making (Gin's Mask)

I haven't done anything except for trying to finish Gin's mask for KodachiKun.. >3<
The result wasn't as I've expected... I mean... you can spot the flaws quite easily... XD
Anyways.
The newspaper which was in the water (paper marche) failed... HAHAH, I had to throw it... So I came up with another idea...
Wellwell, this is what I did.
THE END
Visible flaws, eh? =/
Anyways... what's left now is for it to dry... and then colour it ^ ^
It doesn't look like the original at all D:
I MADE IT'S EARS WRONG!!!! *depressed*
and... the mouth + nose should stick out even more.... D: awmg.... ;__;
LOOK!
UWAAAAHHHHH *CRIES*
I was so happy at first but now the happiness is totally crushed, LOL!
How careless of me...
What's even more of a minus is that it weights a lot because of the "filling" for the mouth and nose. TT^TT

To view the new 'successful' mask click here and here

No comments: