Wednesday, October 3, 2012

High School's English classes

I'm about to be a part of the High School's English classes! >.<
I think it's cool... though I'm a bit anxious, as usual. I mean... what to do??? I hope they give good explanations of how to do their different assignments... since... I hate failures. @_@
It was said on their page that we had to introduce ourselves and tell students and teachers our relationship to music. I just wrote an introduction of myself on their "introduction" page:

Hello~ 
My name is Ruzana and I'm a 15 year old girl with parents from Thailand. My favorite subjects are English and music. I like French and Thai too, although I mostly want to escape from them. Anyways, recently I started taking guitar lessons on Tuesdays because I wanted to learn some 'interesting' facts about the guitar. I play the guitar 3-4 times a week by myself, though only for about 15 minutes... Sometimes I also play the keyboard when I'm bored because it eases my mind to let my fingers flow on the keys. Hmm... I usually spend my time reading manga when I'm postponing homework, hehe. I'll always listen to music while reading manga since it makes me forget about daily stress. What kind of music I'm listening to depends on my mood. When I'm depressed I try to listen to happy songs to cheer myself up... if it doesn't work I'll just give up and listen to depressing emo songs instead. Anyways, I listen to music everyday. It's kind of a part of my so called 'daily routine'. I can't get through a day, alive, without it.

WAS IT BAD TO WRITE " I usually spend my time reading manga when I'm postponing homework, hehe." ?!?!?
I hope they don't think I didn't take it seriously with the "hehe". Awmg, I shouldn't have added that "hehe"... but now it's too late to change it... The indroduction doesn't look "serious"... TT^TT

ANYWAYS.
It's kind of late right now... not 'kind of', it is late.
10.10pm
I have to sleep early today... because of my postponing I didn't do all the homework I should have done.... Therefore there will be more homework to do tomorrow... BUUU ;__;


` *¤ ´G'night :) ¤*´ (failing attempt to make it look like stars)

No comments: