Thursday, October 25, 2012

Probably okay.

Today at school....
...we made three kinds of food. The first one wasn't a dessert, from Spain.... The second and the third one were desserts from France and Germany. Well... "my group" (okay... "our group?") made the German dessert. ^ ^
This is how the result looked like:

Uhh.. I dunno how it's called in German... >  <
It was fun making it... but... in the end I had to do the dishes by myself because Sarah didn't want to... -.- Am I spoiling her too much?? @.@
Anyways....
We ate all the food in this order:
1. Spain's....... *forgot the name* .__. (AM I GETTING OLD?!?)
.... and it was okay. o3o
2. French crêpes
...and the last one.... OUR GERMAN.... Apple... something ;__;
LOL, I'm ashamed of myself for not knowing their names (except for the french one). >  <
Wait.. I'm also ashamed of the chocolate on the plate... @.@

Well, well...
Today.... it was Sarah's birthday.... so we went to her with these:
It was awesome > o < (although we almost didn't have any cream at all since Erin accidently pushed my hand (which was holding the bowl) and the cream smashed onto floor outside of Sarah's door. ;__;
We were in great shock. @.@
But!!!! I finally finished our film project!!! :D (it's still a fail though)
I think I'm going to take a shower. It's 10.44pm right now.... is it too late to take a shower? >  < No, never mind, I'll take one.... o3o
by'bye ^ ^ *bow, bow*

No comments: