Saturday, October 6, 2012

Humans

People are getting into our lives,
staying one month or three
Suddenly without a word,
leaving us thinking "The one at fault was me..."
This is how it is
As the time goes by,
we're slowly getting the answer to "why"
That's just how humans are,
in the end there's always a goodbye
We learn how to grow stronger,
but it still doesn't mean we won't suffer any longer
There's always a thought as "this person's not the same"
But once we're wrong, we are the ones to blame.

Sometimes it still feels as if you're here with me...
but when I look at "you".... there's nothing to see
Because the place where you used to be...
... it's now empty.

I don't want to be the only one who makes effort in our friendship.
If I don't contact her, there's no way for us to meet.
I hate it.
Doesn't it suck when you realize you didn't mean anything to your friends at all?
That all those past memories were cherished by you, only... 
....that you're the only one who remembers?
Lol, I just wanna scream... I'm feeling anxious again... This is why I dislike interacting with people... but if I don't... how will I be able move on? Omg, isn't this just how life is? 
Yeah... hahah, I forgot. I've grown up! Now it's different from when I was a kid. 
But now it feels like whenever you befriend someone... that someone will eventually disappear from your sight...

No comments: