Saturday, October 20, 2012

Small walk

Today... I took a 'small walk' with Erin. ^ ^

And passed school.....
It looks plain. .____.
Oh, well... It got dark... so we went home...
Step, step, step, step....
Till the last floor.... Welcome to my home... ^ ^
Knock before you enter though.
'KAY... I took the joke too far.... >  < (WITH THAT I MEANT; DON'T COME IN!!! Lol, it'd freak me out. @.@)
Anyways.
I got this thing from Sarah yesterday :3
Many thanks! b(_ _)~

Though when she gave me it.... Erin acted strange. -.-
Sarah: You know that I really love you right? *holds my hand*
Me: yes, I love you too .___________.
Sarah: So... that's why I'm going to give you this. *gives me the Naruto-Sasuke-thing or whatever you call it*
Me: Really?? ^ ^'
Sarah: Really.
Erin: You disgusting lesbian e.o
Me: >.> What are you saying?
Erin: Don't you see?!?!?? That was soo disgusting! Don't ever hold her hands again! *looks at Sarah* You look like a lesbian pair!!!
Me: Oh, please Erin. Don't take that seriously..... -.-
Sarah: I'm going to give you something too Erin! 0.0 Just wait here! *runs into her room*
Erin: C'mon let's get outta here before she's back!
Me: why ? .___.
*Erin drags me out*
Outside:
Erin: Don't you think she has special feelings for you?
Me: No.... she's just joking. She always does that. It's a friend-thing? (telling each other "I love you")
Erin: NO. She clearly has feelings for you. When I saw her take your hand it was so disgusting!!!!
Me: Erin, you're being mean. -.-
Erin: Don't you remember that day when she asked you "If I were a guy... would you fall in love with me?"
Me: I do.. but she's just playing around. You know her very well. She likes cosplaying. -.-
Erin: No, ewwwww.
*Sarah looks from her window*
Sarah: Byebye!!!!
Me: *waves*
Erin: Don't wave to her!!!!!!!!!!! Don't even look at her!!!!
Me: You know that you're hurting her feelings right?

To be honest... I don't like that side of her... ;___;

No comments: