Monday, October 22, 2012

Frustrating

Hahah.... It's so frustrating... I feel pathetic.. this is killing me, I swear... I'm doing Thai homework right now (or "did" and will continue... -.-)
I don't understand... Why is it that I get an A in Thai but it's still the worst and hardest fckn' subject in school?!?!? Seriously.. I'm about to break. It's the worst. It's the only subject I feel like I want to escape from... Does she think I'm a freakn' pro?!?!? She has the highest impossible expectations of me! Whenever I tell her "I can't do this. It's too much." she's being like... "Oh, don't be silly! :) I know you can do it!" AND DOES NOT CONSIDER MY FEELINGS AT ALL. IS SHE KIDDING ME?!?!?

Omg, and her tests??? They're making me have unnecessary anxious thoughts...
It's always like this:
Teacher: You're going to have a test next week. :) (WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SMILE!????!??!?!)
Me: Okay... may I know of which part I have to study on?
Teacher: Oh, silly you. It's a secret! Don't you dare ask your sister for advice either, since she's also done this test. :P (STOP MAKING THAT CREEPY FACE!!!)
Me: .................. ó.ò but.... I won't be able to do it....
Teacher: Yes you will! It'll be the easiest test in history! You'll make it ;) (LIAR!)
OKAY. BUT HERE IN SWEDEN YOU CAN'T GIVE YOUR STUDENTS TESTS THAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO STUDY FOR BECAUSE WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT'LL BE ABOUT!
Let me prepare for it... PLEASE!!!!! ò.ó Is it too much to ask???
...and the whole week before, I go around thinking "I won't be able to pass it, I won't be able to pass it... What should I study??? I can't prepare anything..."
But the Test is:
"What does the Thai-flag's colors represent?"
(that's the most random question ever!!! how would I remember?!?)
"What food is Thai's national food?"
(what?!? I'm not a cultural person!!!! At least you should've taught me!!!"
ETC, ETC.
Those questions were so random but goddamn easy if she'd just teach me it once!
She's... no never mind... -.-

No comments: