Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Failing filming project...

Alright, here it goes....
At school we were filming our ghost movie based on four people. (so, yes... there are four people in my group). We're kind of finished with the filming... -.- Okay, we're not finished... we have a few scenes left... The movie looks like an amateur's work (obviously). We're amateurs. -.-
We should've just taken the regular "love story" we first suggested..... TT^TT LOL, HOW COULD AMATEURS POSSIBLY MAKE A SUCCESSFUL GHOST MOVIE?? I mean.. come on.. ;__; we need effects and stuff.... D:
Ugh, anyways..
I feel like dropping the whole project right now.. since I'm the one who has to take the responsibility for it to be finished until Friday... We don't really have enough time for the editing tomorrow... which means I have to sit here for some hours... and "cut the clips together". I'm so tired.... the others can't help me.... because they're not really much of a "computer-freak" as me.... but I'm not really an EXTREME COMPUTER FREAK but whatever.... TT^TT I know I sound egoistic, but they can't help me with the editing!!! Because anything would be fine to them... so... a small mistake is "it's fine already" for them...
I feel like the bad guy right now.. but... seriously? The movie won't get finished in time if I don't fix the clips today! They wouldn't do it... so if I wouldn't either... then who would???
I'm seriously freaking out right now. I want to throw myself into the wall and break my ribs so that I wouldn't have to go to school tomorrow.

No comments: