Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Exhausting..

A few days ago... there was someone from 8th grade who threw a table from the second floor down to the first floor because he was bored... the table crashed BAM! when a teacher went in there .__.
She was lucky she came a few seconds after the table were thrown, or else she could've died...
People at my school can be crazy sometimes.......... well... the consequences were that no one were allowed to go through the 8th graders corridor so that we wouldn't get suspected. Seriously, good job 8th graders! -.- It could've turn into accidental-murdering... Today I went by the corridor which the table crashed on and saw the broken table. It was.... cool.... to photograph it I mean. But the 'cleaning woman' was there and shoke her haid while saying "ugh"... so... I couldn't take a picture of it. >.> 
(HOW COULD I THINK OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHEN SOMEONE COULD'VE DIED?!?!?!?)
Anyways.
School ended with the music class today ^ ^
We played the guitar... fun huh? 
*shakes head* 
We barely did anything related to music because teacher didn't pay any attention to us... so... we kinda did what we wanted to do... ~> waste the time....


We didn't go home right after though because my friend had one more lesson after school today... so me and my childhood friend had to wait for her. o3o
My childhood friend took this photo while waiting.
After the wait we almost couldn't go home because the workers had remade almost everything near my appartment to something else. (for example the new parking lot....) So almost every road was blocked.
We... couldn't.... go.... through.... so we took another way... but it was blocked too!
LOL, I don't know why they were so happy about it.
I was so tired of going round and round to find a way without all the blocking... but... when we found yet another blocking I laughed... because it annoyed me ! >.< What has happened to this area?!?
Anyway, anyway, I couldn't take it anymore and neither could my friends... 
so we decided to go through it anyways. @_@
I felt like a criminal!!!! ;__;
I mean... we didn't want to play hide and seek with the "free-without-blocking-ways" anymore.... 
In short: we just got tired of finding them...

No comments: