Monday, October 1, 2012

No P.E today..

We always have P.E on Monday-mornings which is good... I mean... to get spirited fpr lessons and stuff.
Anyways.
I always use to go to the P.E with my P.E clothes on because I think it's unnecessary to go with my regular clothes... because then have to change again... well, guess what? I did my usual "rutine", haha 'rutine'... I don't know how to call it! >.< Anyways, no teacher came to lock up the doors to the changingroom... so we waited... and waited... for at least 10 minutes. (I ALMOST DIED BECAUSE I WAS SLEEPY AS HELL!!! >o<) During those 10 minutes me and my childhood friend were observing the thing.... The "thing" is this thing here:
She was like... "Have you seen?"
Me: Seen what?
Her: A HOLE!
*Opens....*
Me: So cool!!! I want to climb down there!!! ;o;
Her: Are you stupid?!?!? @o@
Yes, we were tired... a mere hole made us all interested and hyper...
Me: OMG! Let me take a picture of it!!! ^o^ Open!! Open!!! (*facepalm*)
Her: Okay, take it fast.. I'm not strong enough to hold it up forever.
Me: OKAY, NOW... OPEN UP!!!
*she opens*
Her: FAST! FAST! My foot hurts!!! Be careful or else your hands will fall off!!!!
Me: TAKE IT EASY, I'LL BE ALRIGHT!!! :D :D :D
Anyways, anyways...
After this... we had to go back because no teacher came!! >.< and I had to go back with my P.E clothes on.. I was too lazy to change TT^TT but then my childhood friend convinced me to change.. so I did Q_Q (after 1-2 hours or so...)
That was soo interesting wasn't it? >.<

Hmm... today... we went to the rooftop again ^-^
Most people who were just passing by probably thought we were crazy... 
since they particularly watched us with BIG eyes... ._.

Before we went to the rooftop me and my friend took this picture while waiting for my childhood friend to get out of her appartment. >.<
It's really blurry, I know @__@
The rooftop seems to be a place where we'll go to more often... It's upsetting though... because they have security cameras all around at school's ground.... which means.... ;___;
THEY CAN SEE US!!!!
We're never going to get any privacy there. TT^TT

No comments: