Wednesday, October 17, 2012

You know...

Oh.. you know that time when you have so much to complain about but don't know where to start? Well, that's exactly what I feel right now. I have so much to complain about... but since I don't know where to start I won't write about it... I mean... it's only going to get all "skifhsdihgigokjemfl"-ish and PLUS; it's going to take ages... and I won't get any sleep. It's very late right now.. so I'm going to write about it some other time..

Oh darrrrn... P.E tomorrow ;___;
...I just did my homework.. ugh.. my eyes are about to close...
I'm falling apart pretty soon
"Doom" I'll fall apart at that tune
I can't help but to fall asleep,
to fall asleep and make a journey into the deep...
Dammit, to have another one of those realistic so-called "dreams"...
...they're making my brain divide itself into different teams...
One's telling myself to get a grip,
"Understand the real meanings behind it" it's a tip.
But the other one is telling me to admit defeat,
for the nightmares seem to be impossible to delete...

*'¤ G'night ¤'*

No comments: