Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fight



Wow. A guy kicking a girl? Seriously???
We had to make a music assignment for today, but some guy in our class hadn't done it... so he asked me if he could borrow mine and copy. I told him "Uhm... no...?" But he thought I said "yes" so he went to my childhood friend, who was sitting in a corner beside me, and told her "Give me the paper." (she had my paper)
My childhood friend said "But she said no? You can't just take it."
He said "No, she clearly said yes. I heard it myself. Now give me."
I said "Stop! I didn't say yes."
He said "Yes you did!"
She said "No she didn't!" and hid the paper.
He tried to take it off of her hands but she pushed him and said "Don't touch me!".
And then he started to kick her! I told him to stop and tried to take him away, but I couldn't. The other guys were just saying "OOOOOOOOoooooooo! OOOOOOOOooooooo!" the whole freakn' time. Weren't they aware of what was happening?!?!? Just because of that, he just couldn't let it be, so he continued... this time saying "You can't control her! She told me yes. GIVE. ME. THE. PAPER."
I said "Back off."... so he backed off... but those guys in the background just had to "OOOOOooooo" again... so he didn't stop. He kicked her again and again. I tried to stop it.... but still couldn't. He insulted her and then took her paper instead and crushed it. My childhood friend couldn't take it anymore, so she fought back. When she did, I thought it would end... but when we were about to go back to class... he pushed her to the lockers. That freakn' jerk.

She's probably crying right now... because she heard, and saw, her crush laugh at her. He was with the "OOOooo"-ing witnesses... what's pissing me off is that.... that guy who hit her.... denied that he kicked her and pushed her.... he's such a liar... but what am I doing? I'm just wasting my time on someone like him. He's not even worth to fight with. He's getting worked up for something so small? That's immature...

Anyways...
When we went into the classroom I was angry, and so was my childhood friend. My other friend just came to us clue-lessly and asked us what had happened. She didn't notice anything involving her surroundings because she only focused on her laptop.... so... my childhood friend got mad at her and said "You didn't notice anything?!?!? I guess you didn't care because you were playing with the laptop??"
Oh... they made up after music class though, which I'm glad for. ^ ^

No comments: