Friday, October 5, 2012

Rainy Night Walk + Movie: A Crazy Little Thing Called Love

I just came home from a "rainy-calming-night-walk" with my childhoodfriend. ^ ^
My dad was actually going to come to pick me up, but I didn't want to... so I didn't call him, hehee ._.
When we parted she said "Don't you want me to follow you for a bit?"
Me: Nah, it's fine! I love the darkness :D
Her: What if someone kidnapps you?!?!?
Me: Oh.. I'm not afraid of the kidnapping... I'M MORE AFRAID OF WHAT DAD WILL DO ONCE HE FINDS OUT I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED AND ON TOP OF THAT: NEVER CALLED HIM TO PICK ME UP. TT^TT
Her: ... but... what if? Let me go with you for a bit?
Me: No, I told you I'm fine. Just gimmie one last hug before I die.
*hugs each other*
At home:
Dad: HELLO MY DAUGHTER :D
What I thought was "Oh... he didn't care ._."
Anyways.
The walk was fun and calming for me. ^ ^

Today.... we got our maths test's results back! I got full marks!!! It's the first time in my whole life to get full marks in a maths test. :3 I'm very very happy Q_Q *boast, boast, facepalm*

Wellwell... It's time for me to try to find a character with white hair to cosplay at next week's KodachiKun~ >3< ♥

PS. I'M SO LAZY AND TIRED ;___;
PSS. Before the night-walk I watched a Thai movie called "A crazy little thing called love"! 
(I've watched it 3 times which means it's a great movie ^ ^).
English title: A Crazy Little Thing Called Love, aka First Love
Thai title: สิ่งเล็กเล็ก ที่เรียกว่า...รัก [Sing Lek Lek Thee Riak Wa Rak]
Genre: Romance Comedy

Plot:
The ordinary 14 year old girl Nam is unattractive or in simple terms...ugly. But she's always been secretly in love with an older guy in grade 10 called Chon, the most popular student in high-school. He's hot, perfect and generous, and that's what makes girls go crazy about him, including Nam too. But she doesn't give up easily. She tries to do everything to make her get noticed by the boy she loves, in the hope of him turning around to look at her just one more time.
Source: asianwiki


Trailer:

(Watch with eng subs)

No comments: