Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Giant Pizza?

A few hours ago my brothers ordered THREE family-pizzas. They didn't know how big the pizza was going to be... @.@ and.. if I have to admit...
IT WAS THE MOST GIGANTIC PIZZA I'VE EVER SEEN!

First photo: YOU FAIL TO KNOW THE SIZE OF IT.
Second photo: I PUT MY FEET THERE .__. so... you could probably tell?
Third photo: omg, fail, fail, fail! I didn't even know what to do with my hands. FAIL! o.o;
Forth photo: LOOK AT MY FINGERS (right corner), now look at the pizza. I feel so small ;___;
Fifth photo: LOL, you can almost see how messy my room is. (I hid something as you can see .__. and what it is..... is a secret. @_@
Okay.. so I could only eat two pieces of it before I got FULL. I WASN'T EATING IT ALONE OF, COURSE. MY SISTER AND MY MOTHER HELPED ME TOO. And that... was..... all they could eat..

Lol, you were probably thinking "yes, I understand how 'big' it is, NOW SHUT UP"
;___; so, I'm so sorry *bow, bow*
I'm about to throw up right now... TT^TT
What's even worse: I gotta go to sleep. (I feel like the shewed pizza-pieces in my stomach will slowly fly out of my mouth in my sleep ;__;)
G'night. This was the most un-boring day in my daily life. XD
and... yes, I've never in my entire life eaten ordered pizza. I feel so stupid right now.
GOOD NIGHT. >  <

No comments: