Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lucky

I was lucky today~
We couldn't take the guitar lesson today because the 'leader' was sick. >  < (I'm happy, but at the same time... I feel sorry for him .__.) Anyways.. next week's guitar lesson will also be 'closed'! I don't know the reason why though. @.@ But I guess it's because next week is a so called "fall/autumn-holiday". ^ ^
It feels good to take a break from things, it really does!!! >  < I FEEL FREE!
I feel like flying................ *-*
I feel like screaming, I feel like crying....
Lol, I'm about to go crazy.
Anyways... it's Halloween soon ~ I LOVE CREEPINESS ALTHOUGH I ADMIT I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE WATCHING THE TRAILER FOR "PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4"!!! >3<
Rofl.. I screamed and paused right at the flying-black-thing-moment. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO PUT THE CREEPY VIDEO HERE BECAUSE OF MY FEAR OF BEING HAUNTED BY IT.

Anyways.
At school, we're about to make a short movie... It feels pretty messed up and complicated right now... but I hope it'll be alright. I started the filming but I wasn't really content with it... but,but... my 'group-mates' said it was great. -.- but... I want to re-film it!!! ò3ó
It has to be perfect!! ... or else I'm just gonna get depressed........ ;___;
DAMN ME. I'M NEVER CONTENT ABOUT ANYTHING.
But... somehow it doesn't feel as if they put much effort in our project..................
or.... is it just my stupid way of thinking...? I'm being ghhh *fjhdfkoifuosafjof* I hate myself for going in these negative ways of thinking....

G'night.... *closes eyes* >  <

No comments: