Saturday, October 13, 2012

Yesterday

Yesterday I didn't post anything because I was very busy... I painted the mask and went to Sarah to.... look at appropriate clothes to wear for this cosplay. @3@

My 'SHORT' painting progress, hahhh XD


It took a pretty long time for me to get it right -.-
Anyways...
At school... when we were having drawing classes someone suddenly came to our classroom saying "Something's on fire" quickly and went away.... so I thought it was a joke at first... but then everyone went out of the classroom to see. Me and Erin were the only ones who were in the classroom. So then we started to hear someone screaming "AAAA! AAAA!" so we thought someone was on fire!
Erin: Omg!
Me: This is too much... I think I'm going to cry ;___; Someone's on fire???
Erin goes teary...
Someone: AAA! AA!
Me: Should we go and take a quick look? ;o;
Her: Alright.... Q_Q
1....2....3.....
The 'wall cloth' was almost on fire... it was the lamp that made the clothing 'smoke'... 
No one switched it off?
Someone: YOU BIG IDIOTS! JUST SWITCH IT OFF BEFORE IT GETS ON FIRE!!!
The end .__.

PS. I'm going to sleep now ;__;
PSS. Night~

No comments: