Thursday, October 4, 2012

"Transformations"

Have to do homework! >.<
But first!
When I got home today some things in this area changed...
For example...
Some time ago that "thing" was filled with bushes and trees, but they cut down almost everything and "dumped" it somewhere else... and now it have turned into this:
Yes, it probably looks more clean now... >.< but I still miss that annoying thing TT^TT
No... an even better argument is that the new one looks boring... (but clean)

Anyways... and this: (yes this is the place where they dumped all the trees and stuff XD)
Turned into this:
They're so obsessed with parking lots!!! >3<

PS. I HAVE AN ENGLISH TEST TOMORROW TO STUDY FOR AND A DIALOUGE IN FRENCH WHICH I HAVE TO TRAIN ON... and... a religion essay which I have to finish... today... I feel my death already...

No comments: