Tuesday, October 9, 2012

20 minutes break

I'm at school right now... we're having a 20 minutes break. ^ ^
I'm in such a bad condition... I have a headache and my whole body is also aching. I want to go home... ;__; But ugh... I can't, because I don't want to miss music class. TT^TT MY HEAD CAN'T TAKE THE INFORMATION ANYMORE! Q_Q I want to throw myself on the floor and take a nap... I'm alone in the classroom right now, so maybe it's a good idea for a nap? @_@ But HAHAH, I won't do it because I don't want anyone to see me napping. >.<
Anyways.
Guess what? Maths-teacher told me I'm on B-level in maths. The only thing that hinders me from getting an A is that I'm not talking. She told me I had to talk more... but I don't want to.. ;__;
I'm in a bad mood right now...
bybye, class is starting -.-
PS. BY "CLASS IS STARTING" I MEANT THE GUYS ARE HERE NOW AND THROWING AROUND CHAIRS! >.<

No comments: