Monday, October 29, 2012

Fun

I went "shopping" with Issa todayy.. and... also... to the movies. @.@
It was fun~
But... I MISSED THE BUS SO SHE HAD TO WAIT FOR HALF AN HOUR UNTIL I GOT THERE. I felt so guilty. TT^TT and.. well.. when I was waiting for the bus to come.. I met an old man who was talking "dukfysuyfodiutort" which means I didn't understand him at all when he tried to speak to me. I've got a problem with strangers..... I tend to laugh uncontrollably whenever some stranger does something unexpected... so... OF COURSE I LAUGHED. So... he kind of... started to talk to someone else instead.. and then... he wanted to know what time it was.. but he couldn't see his watch since his other hand wasn't free... which meant he couldn't take up his sleeve to see the time!! (confusing, I know) ANYWAYS, SO HE USED HIS MOUTH TO BRING UP THE SLEEVE AND IT LOOKED FUNNY.. So.. I couldn't help but laugh.... (damn me) I feel guilty... I hope he didn't get offended..... ;___;

Anyways.
I bought a white pen which I'm going to use.. to draw on my shoes!!!! :D
I'm not going to do it yet, since I'm gonna do it during the weekend with Issa. ^ ^ I've only gotten white color... so... I'll have yet to buy the other colors before the weekend. @3@

We came home pretty late so I walked in the dark alone :3
I like walking in the dark!!!! >.<
While talking... I was thinking of stuff..... IT'S PEACEFUL ^ ^

I don't have much to talk about the movie... It was okay. BUT THEY HAD UNNECESSARY S*X SCENES!! D; I couldn't watch it!! So.. I was like "I'm taking a popcorn noooowwwww *watching the popcorns*" Y'know... I had to keep myself occupied, I DIDN'T WANT TO LOOK SUSPICIOUS.

No comments: