Sunday, October 14, 2012

Destroying and building

Okay... after 2409480398 of years... I've finally understood why they only made parking lots around this area.. at first I thought they were obsessed... HAHAH. It turns out that they made up for what they were about to do: destroy the old parking lot and destroy our garages...

Which... they're about to do right now! Well... I knew they were making up for what they're doing right now... but I didn't understand why they were destroying the old parking lot and the garages. ;__;
Turns out they're going to build new appartments!!!! @.@ I'm so excited ;o;
I was like: Dad, why are they destroying the old parking lot and our garages?!?!?!
Him: Because they're going to build new appartments.
Me: Can't we move in there when they're done?!?!? ó.ò
Him: No, we don't have enough money to do that... the rent is higher there.
Me: Huu... :<
So... I'mma be taking photos of their progress through the weeks... or days.... or whatever... ^ ^ I'm both excited and depressed... They destroyed my favorite road which I used to walk to school on... because they were going to build new appartment which I won't be living in!!! D: LOL, I sound so spoiled. >//<
Anyways... they've been living 'here' for almost a month now... who knows? I'm not counting! -.-
So... because of their 'house' this road was blocked.. hahah, I remember when my teacher was supposed to take a bus but then she couldn't go through this road (to get to the bus stop) because it was blocked by this giant blue thing. So she had to walk the other way which was a lot further from the bus stop than this impossible-walk-through way. o3o
Anyways...
I'm happy that the old parking lot and the garages are getting destroyed... because... it felt so abounded, depressing and boring... I'm being mean... but I never liked walking pass that parking lot. > . <

No comments: