Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sick

Yes,  I'm still feeling sick.. I still have a bad headache, but I feel a bit better than yesterday though. Yesterday... I slept the whole day.... well kind of... I was halfsleeping the entire time until 8pm. @_@
Wellwell, that meant I hadn't done any homework that should've been done until today, HAHAHAH.... and... I hadn't studied for the evulotion test in biology for today either... so... if I were to go to school today... I'D BE TOTALLY DEAD. I mean, what's the point of going to school if you haven't studied for the test, and hadn't done your homework? So... I took a day off!!!! >  <
I feel like a criminal... ;__;
But.. no, I'm just overreacting again. I planned on doing my homework today instead... when the headache is over. The most awesome thing about taking a day off on a Wednesday is that I'm not having Thai-lessons! YAY! :D I mean... she's seriously planning on killing me... she gave me hell a lot of homework for today... -.- and... well... I haven't done them either so... X__X

Anyways...
Since the first mask I did was a failed one.. I'm making a new one right now... heh...heheh... Yeah.. I'm miss perfect so I HAVE TO MAKE THINGS PERFECT. But... this time... if it doesn't work out... then to hell with it! >  <
I hope my headache won't be getting worse... ;__;

No comments: