Wednesday, October 3, 2012

No School

Morning?
There's no school today! ^ ^
I kind of.... just woke up .__.
No... I actually woke up earlier than this because they did something really noisy outside... Remember that they're 'redoing' almost everything in this area? Well, it was noisy very early in the morning.
They were like.... "BAM! BAM! BAM BAM!
Me: "What the hell??? *looks at the clock* I thought I'd be able to sleep a lot more than this... ;__;"
*Desperately trying to fall asleep*
Them: "BAM!!! BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!
Me: "PLEASE STOP!! >.< YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM SLEEPING! ò.ó"
*fell asleep*
Them: BAMMM, BAMM, BAMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY HEART POUNDED RAPIDLY!
Me: "PLEASE DON'T DO IT AGAIN, I'M PROBABLY GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOU!!! TToTT"
*back to sleeping*
Them: BAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM, BAAAAAAAAAAMMMM, BAMMMMMMMMM!
Me: "MY HEART!!!!! TT^TT I can't take this anymore..."
*Gets up angirly*
Me: "No... wait... I can't lose... e__e"
*Back to sleep*
Them: BAMMMBAMMMBAMMBAM!
Me: "That's it! I'm done sleeping!!!!" *doki, doki, doki*

This was the worst morning ever. I thought I was doing to die with a heartattack. ;o;
I didn't even sleep properly during those minutes it I "fell asleep".
No wait, I didn't really fall asleep... I was halfsleeping! And we all know that 'halfsleeping' isn't anywhere near sleeping.
GRRR `o´
Ugh, I did succeed in 'waking up' pretty late though... '-'
heh.... I'm going to read manga before doing my huuuge pile of homework now ^ ^
Yes, I still have problems with the 'postponement' -.-
Anyways.
This is what I'm going to read!

KOI DANO AI DANO

It's the continuation of Warau Kanoko-sama. 
It's no reagular cheesy love story! ;3 It involves a very small amount of romance which is 'related' to Kanoko, or else it's all related to her surroundings. o3o (she's an observer)
Plot:
It’s high school meets nature documentary in this new shojo comedy! Kanoko Naedoko, a third-year student in junior high, doesn’t make friends and keeps to herself. Which is fine by her because then she can be the ideal “objective observer.” Steamy love triangles, school gossip and courtyard politics only mean more data for Lady Kanoko! But when she befriends some of her classmates, what will happen to Kanoko? Will she become more than just an observer?

It's a good read =D It's funny and well... 'smart' at the same time. 
You get to know different types of personalities~

No comments: