Monday, October 22, 2012

High Schools.... My choice?

I'm taking "a break" right now. (the bunny ears " " means I'M LYING. I'M NOT JUST TAKING A BREAK. I'M POSTPONING IT TO TOMORROW, DAMN ME.)
Right now I'm looking into different cataloges to be able to choose the right high school. >  <

Lol, a pile of catalouges and commercials.... -3-
"Create your future!"

Uhh, anyway... I started with that girl in orange ._.
Okayy. I know. The girl has bags and under-eye-circles. But.. I've got no idea what they were thinking when they chose her as their cataloge model.. butbut.. she's attractive in her own way...? with dry lips... LET'S DROP THAT SUBJECT "FOR NOW". <.<
The first time I saw her I was thinking "Oh.... so she studied and did her homework for so many hours that she couldn't get any sleep?!? That's probably why her eyes are like that... I feel sorry for her... she's not even smiling. õ.ô (OKAY, I JUST GOT INTERRUPTED BECAUSE THE BATTERY WAS LOW. BUT ANYWAYS...)
But they did the right thing by choosing her. *thumbs up* I mean she's got a pretty good image for high school! I mean.. it's true, isn't it? ....I mean.. studying hell a lot... and stuff.. = . =
Well.. I opened the cataloge and found a test. ^ ^
I love tests *-* They're fun. >.> Those humans are pretty too. :3
"What type are you?"
These are my results:
So.. I'm creative.... a friend of nature... and a computer freak, slash, genius.. XD
Cool .__.
I "read more" on the pages for "Creator" and found the jobs that probably would suit me...
"A BAKER" interested me!!! :< I want to make cakes!!!! and decorate them.... *-*
Huuhuuuuuu... but I have so many other dreams too....
1. Photographer
2. Film director
3. Author
4. BAKER
5. Work with "music-making".....
6. Designer
BUT THOSE JOBS ARE HARD TO FIND. I MEAN.... My dad said "pshhh, those jobs are no good. You're going to end up being a hobo." (except for the BAKER and DESIGNER thingy)
But, but.. I dunno what to do... I can't choose "fun" before "career". D: (or whatever you usually say ._.)

But, but... I really really want to get into this high school:
I can't have everything the way I want though Q_Q (obviously)

-Ooops, that "girl in orange" got the pen poked into her eye. o.e
LOL.... I know, it's weird... but I just had to take a photo of that.. although it already was in the photo above this photo...
PS. My sentences are pretty messed up in this post.... e.e
PSS. I'm heading to sleep now... I'm so sleepy... >  <

G'night~

No comments: