Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Drinking tea with a failing attempt to cheer myself up

I'm drinking tea in this messed up room... and trying to keep myself busy.

Okay..
First up:
REGULAR TEA
Regular tea....
Okay.. now.. I'm putting in the "fluffy sugar" XD
Waiting...
It's starting to melt~ :D
CLOSER LOOK
OKAY, ENOUGH.
I'M PICKING IT UP STRAIGHT INTO MY MOUTH~
It was delicous *-*

I know, that was totally ridicilous... @-@
Those "fluffy" things were actually bought by me and Erin.. but.. she told me to keep them at my house... and forbid me to eat them. >.> but.. I couldn't help it!!! I mean.. D: They were right in front of me!! 
~One cannot stop one's actions once you want it!!!!~

Before I came into my room with the tea, my room had the smell of fish @.@ 
..now it's got the smell of "fishtea" .___.

No comments: